About me

Hello, I'm Toby, I live in Toulouse, France. This is my blog for sharing recipes with my friends and family around the world I do this with my mum. I hope you enjoy cooking and eating the food as much as my family!

Sunday 8 January 2012

Vegetarian Frittata

Happy new year everyone !!!

Hope you are all well and to start off the new year we've got this Frittata recipe...



1 diced onion
1 diced red pepper
2 diced courgettes
2 diced sweet potato
100 grams of diced button mushrooms
6 eggs
half a cup of cream
half a cup of milk
tablespoon of basil


Fry onion, red pepper, courgettes, sweet potato, mushrooms in olive oil until soft. Season well. Beat together eggs, cream and milk. Season well. Chop basil.
Butter dish (I used a square porcelain dish which was just over an inch deep). Place vegetable mixture in dish and pour over the egg mixture. Cook in oven on 150
degrees until firm (approx 20 minutes). You can use any vegetables you like : eg sweet corn, potatoes. This will serve four people easily so if you have a big crowd like I had yesterday just double the vegetable mixture and egg mixture.
Serve with large mixed salad.
Posted by Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment